CNA/HHA (Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide)
Assist with ADL's, or Activities of Daily Living
- Ambulation (Walking)
- Social Activites
- Preparing Meals
- Doing Dishes
- Medication Reminders
- Assessment of care needs
- Wound Care
- Monitoring complex health conditions
- Assistance with medical equipment
- Catheter insertion and assessment
- Tube feeding
SURGERY / MEDICAL PROCEDURE - POST CARE
In addition to seniors needing home health care services, Florida Caregivers refers caregivers to assist people of all ages who undergo surgery or other medical procedures and need help with their "post care".
TRAVEL CARE ASSISTANCE SERVICES
- The caregiver meets the patient at their home/residence/facility and prepares them for the trip.
- They assist the patient to the patient's vehicle or to the vehicle of a third party provider.
- Caregiver helps the patient into the desired location.
- Caregiver provides care for the patient during the visit.
- Caregiver helps the patient back into the vehicle.
- Caregiver accompanies them back to their home, residence and/or facilities.
- Home health aides, also known as nursing aides, and licensed nurses to provide home health care services.